International Medical Corps
International Medical Corps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Start Over with Job Search
If you already have a profile?
Please login here
19-020: Human Resources Officer- Employee Relations & Safeguarding
Los Angeles, CA or Washington, DC
Essential Job Duties/Scope of Work:
The Human Resources Officer of Employee Relations & Safeguarding is responsible for supporting a range of activities related to employee, labor and Safeguarding functions. Additionally they will coordinate tracking, trending matters related to employee, labor and Safeguarding areas. This individual will also be tasked with providing input on relevant policies, procedures, documents and initiatives as directed and with a specific focus on employee relations and Safeguarding.
1. Interpret employee relations and Safeguarding matters as they are submitted and place onto a specialized tracker.
2. Serve as liaison between department managers, country programs and relevant partners.
3. Track, manage and interpret data from the employee relations & Safeguarding tracker.
4. Assist with developing and streamlining support systems e.g. software, manuals, internal documents.
5. Work regularly with Compliance and members of the Office of General Counsel on existing employee relations & Safeguarding matters.
6. Actively participate in working groups, councils and committees as directed.
7. Ensure compliance when handling matters.
8. Interview, speak with individuals of interest as requested.
9. Train employees on related employee relations & Safeguarding matters.
10. Facilitate special projects.
Minimum two years of Human Resources related experience; or any combination of education, training or experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the role.
Proven ability to manage and deal with sensitive internal matters.
Proven experience understanding global and cultural awareness.