The Human Resource-Learning & Development (HR-L&D) Volunteer will perform a variety of tasks depending on project deadlines within the HR-L&D Team. This will include administrative tasks as assigned by the HR-L&D officer. This position helps to extend the resources in International Medical Corps to better assist and direct the needs of our clients and staff.
1. Support: Assist the HR-L&D Team in various learning and development responsibilities with assorted administrative duties.
2. Representation: On request of the HR department, may attend other meetings to share experience and exchange information on training and capacity building issues.
3. Training/ Capacity Building: Assist in the numerous training initiatives. 4. Working Relationships:
• Will be under the supervision of the HR-L&D Officer.
• Will refer to HR-L&D Officer when facing difficulties.
Must present a professional appearance and a friendly manner.
Must be dependable and punctual.
Be courteous and personable when dealing with the staff.
Be self-directed, willing to take initiative, and detail-oriented.
Respect and maintain confidentiality of International Medical Corps staff, interns, volunteers, partners, beneficiaries and donors.
Computer skills are necessary
Must successfully complete a background and reference check.
Must attend volunteer training and complete a Human Resource Orientation.Must be proficient in English and a working knowledge of Arabic and/or French is helpful.