Assists in a variety of administrative duties for the Grants Management Department. This is a good opportunity for an intern to learn about the diverse humanitarian programs implemented by IMC and appreciate the full administrative “back end” of a humanitarian organization.
1. Assist the team with filing key donor award and subaward correspondences and documents;
2. Interpretation of donor award / subaward specific details with data entry into grant database system;
3. Organization and maintenance of network files in accordance to the department’s established systems;
4. Coordinate with Regional Programs and Finance Desks regarding outstanding award/subaward issues;
5. Assist with disseminating outstanding and upcoming donor and sub-recipient report deliverables;
6. Assist the department with research of various donor regulations, inclusive of US Government, United Nations, European, and Foundation donors;
7. Assist with notarization and legalization of necessary documents (i.e. Affidavits, Powers of Attorney) to support country missions where IMC implements;
8. Other duties as assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive.
1. Proficient in Microsoft applications; familiarity with SharePoint a plus
2. Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information;
3. Outstanding organizational and follow up skills and attention to detail;
4. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
5. Self motivated;
6. Ability to work in a team environment;
7. Flexible and the ability to work in a stressful environment with deadlines