To accurately process, acknowledge, and report donationsTo update and maintain the CRM database To provide customer service and general administrative and fundraising operations supportESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES 1. Generate and send donation receipts and personalized acknowledgment letters to donors
2. Provide administrative support for kitting event preparation.
3. Update and maintain constituent information in the database.
4. Provide phone and email customer service and request fulfillment.
5. Support the execution of in-house mass mailing to important donors
6. Work closely with RD Data Officer to carry out data governance and cleansing tasks to ensure highest donor database quality.
7. Assist in direct marketing program operations, such as proofing, testing donation pages, fulfillment, procurement, and reporting.
8. Execute various projects to improve the Operations team processes, workflows, and tools.
9. Conduct general research for the Resource Development department as needed.
10. Support other activities within the department as assigned. For example, assisting in donor research, execution of marketing and cultivation mailings, preparing donation reports, assisting RD Manager in various fundraising registration and application. This is a temporary position
Performance of other duties as assigned by line manager. The duties and responsibilities listed are representative of the nature and level of the work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
Compliance & Ethics: Promotes and encourages a culture of compliance and ethics throughout International Medical Corps. As applicable to the position, maintains a clear understanding of International Medical Corps’ and donor compliance and ethics standards and adheres to those standards. Conducts work with the highest level of integrity.