2. Ensure that International Medical Corps graphic standards are maintained on all items
3. Develop visual support materials, including decks and presentations, one-sheets, reports, booklets and pamphlets
4. Support International Medical Corps' outreach efforts by creating special presentation materials and providing audiovisual support when necessary
5. Synthesize and assess content to determine key points in order to create engaging and compelling visuals with appropriate and compelling hierarchy in keeping with the overall messaging and strategy of each project
6. Work with Digital Communications team to create collateral for social media, email appeals, and other digital platforms aimed at cultivating and growing donor base and brand awareness
7. Maintain photo library and video library, and fulfill duplication needs
8. Provide images and video needed for presentations and other outreach as necessary
9. Assist as needed with printing, ordering and distribution of International Medical Corps publications and visibility materials
10. Help maintain and update the website, as well as implement design changes as necessary
The tasks listed are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
It is our shared responsibility and obligation to prevent matters involving Sexual Exploitation & Abuse, Trafficking in Persons, Child Safeguarding and any suggested violation to our Code of Conduct, which may involve Conflicts of Interest, Fraud, Corruption or Harassment. If you see, hear or are made aware of any suggested activities then you have an obligation to report.
International Medical Corps is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status as a veteran.