1. Design data storage and efficient flow of data, developing policies and procedures, and maintaining data integrity for all gifts and supporters of all fundraising channels in order to enable efficient operations, data mining, and reporting. Maintain data dictionary.
2. Execute data imports, universal updates, and data queries. Prepare and provide quality control on mailing lists, e-mail segmentations, and other data pulls
3. Design and generate timely, reliable and comprehensive regular reports and analyses
4. Devise analytics strategy, as well as identify and obtain new data and data sources to support new analysis and reporting initiatives
5. Work with all channels to ensure 360-degree view of supporters in database. Design regular quality-control audits, data cleansing and update routine, seek vendor services for obtaining up-to-date and relevant supporter info
6. Act as the owner of all processes of the RD & Operations Team, and maintain policy and procedure manual
7. Work with all members in RD to constantly maximize the usage of existing data and systems, identify opportunities, implement process change, and increase efficiency
8. Act as the owner of and maintain vendor relationships for all operations systems, such as donor database, online fundraising platform, prospect research tools, and mobile giving platform
9. Perform trouble-shooting and testing, and implement solutions
10. Conduct regular user training and maintain training materials. Assist end users on database use, especially query and report, and empower users to become self-sufficient
Compliance & Ethics: Promotes and encourages a culture of compliance and ethics throughout International Medical Corps. As applicable to the position, maintains a clear understanding of International Medical Corps’ and donor compliance and ethics standards and adheres to those standards. Conducts work with the highest level of integrity.
Skills & Competencies