The purpose of the Nutrition Manager is to manage International Medical Corps, delivery of life-saving nutrition programs in Maban three refugee camps (Doro, Kaya and Gendrassa). The overall responsibility is to supervise the implementation of treatment (CMAM) and malnutrition prevention (SBC) initiatives. Directly managed by the Site manager and technically guided by the Nutrition Coordinator, the Nutrition Manager will ensure timely execution of nutrition program activities based on assessed and verified needs. S/He will also supervise a nutrition team of national staff and community volunteers and provide support in their capacity needs assessment and strengthening. The Nutritionist will contribute in developing and implementing nutrition information system to monitor the progress and incorporate lessons within the nutrition program. S/He will help organize regular review meetings to assess progress, issues and undertake steps for further improvement at field level.
2. Effective Implementation of Nutrition Education and social behavior change initiatives relating to IYCF, nutrition and hygiene:
3. Support nutrition Program development and donor relations at field level:
4. Lead in national capacity strengthening processes and efforts for improving quality of Nutrition service provision:
5. Monitor, document and report on program progress and impact:
6. Represent IMC and maintain professional relations with CHD, UNICEF, WFP, INGOs, national NGOs and other stakeholders in the Nutrition cluster at field level:
Compliance & Ethics: Promotes and encourages a culture of compliance and ethics throughout International Medical Corps. As applicable to the position, maintains a clear understanding of International Medical Corps’ and donor compliance and ethics standards and adheres to those standards. Conducts work with the highest level of integrity.